Account Executive / Event Sales
Feb. 14, 2020
Account Executive / Event Sales
- # of Openings: 1
- Category: Rental Sales
At CORT, we believe that everything is possible through service. Everyone, each individual, has the potential to make things happen; everyone is empowered. We take pride in providing world class service and that details matter. It's the little things that separate good from great. Great things come from an authentic commitment to delivering our very best, every time, everywhere.
We are looking for a dynamic Account Executive to join our growing team. We work with the top companies to deliver unparalleled service. Whether it is for Coachella, a NATO Summit or Super Bowl, we are there to deliver every single time.
You will be a great fit for this position if:
- You love UNLIMITED Earning Potential
- You have a great sense of design and style to help our customer’s experience
- You love working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- You have a passion for delivering great customer service at every touchpoint.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are a self-starter, eager to learn, and develop your expertise.
- You can deliver sales results and you love a good challenge!
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors College degree or related industry experience
- 3-5 years B2B sales experience
- Ability to quickly connect with others and demonstrate exceptional customer service
- Ability to self-direct and work independently
- Build a sales pipeline in a defined territory
- Knows how to overcome the word “NO”
- Experience using SalesForce preferred
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Ready to join our team?
CORT, a part of Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway, is the nation's leading provider of transition services, including furniture rental for home and office, event furnishings, destination services, apartment locating, touring and other services. With more than 100 offices, showrooms and clearance centers across the United States, operations in the United Kingdom and partners in more than 80 countries around the world, no other furniture rental company can match CORT's breadth of services.
CORT offers opportunities for career development, professional growth, a competitive salary, monthly commissions, a comprehensive benefit plan, 401(k) and profit sharing, educational expense reimbursement and employee discounts. We provide extensive training and many tools and resources to support a new employee.
For more information on CORT Events, please visit our website at www.CORTEvents.com.
CORT conducts drug screening, background checks and MVR checks (if applicable) as a condition of employment. CORT also participates in the E-Verify program.
Need help finding the right job?
Catering Sales & Event Designer
Relish Catering & Events
Feb. 15, 2020
Relish Catering & Events, located in Lakewood, CO, is currently hiring to expand our Event Design Team. These high potential positions require someone with at least three years experience related to food, hospitality and/or event planning. The winning candidates will have very strong sales leadership, excellent customer service, passion for special events and food.
At our company, the Event Designers/Sales team spearheads contact with all clients and venues. They promote the company by building good working relationships with clients and event professionals, through persistent follow-through, booking events and ensuring repeat business. They also reach out to prospects to keep the business growing and the sales pipeline full.
The successful candidates should possess a proven track record of meeting sales goals; have strong food knowledge including industry trends, and an understanding of fine dining service. In addition, this person must have the ability to assess client requirements and ensure client satisfaction, have experience managing events with a strong culinary focus, create and process event orders, event forecasting, budgeting for department, and posses problem solving and leadership qualities that will ensure a successful event.
Required Work Experience-
- 3-5 Years Hospitality Sales Experience
- Catering and General Food Knowledge
- Strong Computer Skills Including Microsoft Office, Outlook and Caterease Knowledge A Bonus
- Outstanding communication skills with emphasis on oral communications and presenting to diverse audiences
- Driven, creative and a self-starter
- Able to build and maintain strong external relationships
- Degree preferred but not required
- Availability to work weekdays, as well as nights and weekends as events require
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following
- Solicit new business through vendor and client referrals, relationships, our website, emails and calls. Demonstrate and promote a positive attitude that represents Relish Catering & Events image in the most favorable light.
- Develop new relationships with wedding and social clients, wedding planners, and other potential clients by promoting Relish Catering and Events.
- Work with existing clients for continued business. Exceed their expectations and do all you can to keep Relish Catering and Events at the top of their referral list.
- Book potential clients for a tasting to introduce them to the company.
- Collect deposits and payments in the approved time frames for the event type.
- Communicate with clients effectively and as needed during the planning process for their event in a timely and professional manner including a walk through the event site with the client as appropriate.
- Attend your events. Ensure that the promises made are kept in detail and that the client is having the memorable experience they deserve.
- Perform after event follow-up with clients to express our appreciation for their business and ask for future referrals. Remember to send Thank You notes.
We look forward to hearing from you if you meet the requirements and feel you are qualified for the position. Please send your resume and references via email to [email protected]